The popular saying still remains true: “Content is King.” If you want to establish a strong online presence for your business, then marketing content needs to be at the core of your strategy. When you publish quality information online, it brings more people to your website and increases your growth opportunities.
7 Benefits of Content Marketing
Why should you prioritize content publishing? Here are a few benefits you will enjoy when you are consistent about sharing marketing content online:
- Establish Yourself as the Authority: You need to find ways to make your business stand out from the competition. Publishing industry-specific information online shows your expertise and knowledge. These marketing content pieces address specific topics that help potential customers see why you are a leader in the local industry.
- Keep Social Media Profiles Fresh: Content marketing is a great way to add more information to your main website. Additionally, you can push these pieces of content out to other platforms. For example, when you publish a new blog post, make sure also to share the link across your social media profiles. Regular social posts give you more opportunities to connect with your target audience.
- Online Visibility: Not only will your content build out your social media profiles. But regular content publishing is also a great way to improve your search engine rankings. Include target keywords in the articles and video descriptions, and it will increase your visibility in the search engines.
- Build a Strong Brand: Everything that you publish online can contribute to the brand you are building for your company. Consider the messaging you are sharing in every text, social post, video, and picture. These details might seem small, but they add up to significant results over time.
- Create Relationships Based on Trust: The more your target customers see your brand online, the more they will trust your quality of services. Creating marketing content can help you build relationships with your audience. Answer questions, and interact in the digital space. These interactions produce a solid foundation, so the customer feels trust when you finally meet in person.
- Generate Better Leads: It doesn’t matter how many leads you are bringing in if none of them are converting to paying customers. Content marketing is a great way to sort your audience. These marketing content pieces bring in customers who are an ideal fit for your services.
- Boost Conversion Rates: Did you know that high-quality content marketing is beneficial to “pre-sell” customers? When you share the right messages, content primes your audience, so they are more willing to pull out the credit card when it is time to buy.
There’s no question that content marketing is worth the investment. Focus on consistent, quality content publishing. Your business will enjoy these benefits and many more.
9 Types of Marketing Content
Don’t get stuck in the rut of only publishing the same type of content over and over again. When you add variety to your publishing calendar, it expands your reach. Here are some of the most popular types of content that will boost your online visibility:
- Website Service Pages: Static website pages offer fixed information when people are visiting your website. Build out these pages with keyword focuses, including the geographical areas you serve.
- Blog Posts: Set a blog posting schedule to highlight significant trends and topics in your industry. These blog articles are a great way to address common questions and help your customers learn more about the products and services you are offering.
- Social Media Posts: Find the ideal balance between informational, entertaining, and sales posts. Since many people are on social media for entertainment, don’t focus all of your posts on sales. Instead, make sure you offer exciting and valuable information, with a few sales posts scattered in.
- Photos and Images: Online users want to see visually appealing posts. Never post text without an image. Make sure all of the images you are using are professional and represent the brand you are building.
- Videos and Reels: Video is an ideal type of content to post on social media sites. Share your videos on YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram, and more. Additionally, reels are gaining in popularity – tiny snippets of video with dynamic content.
- Industry News: Your leads and current customers might not have the latest information about what is happening in your industry. Use your social media profiles and blog posts to share relevant updates that might impact your customers.
- Statistics and Facts: Sharing numbers about statistics relating to your services can help you capture other people’s attention. These details validate your message and build trust with your audience.
- Podcasts and Audio: You can record podcasts, giving your target audience the benefit of listening to your message from any location. Another option is to strip the audio from your videos and re-purpose these audio files on a podcast feed.
- Downloadable Guides: Share .pdfs, checklists, or customer guides. Your customers can download these resources to find relevant information about the topic. These downloadable guides give you a way to showcase your services and also build an email list at the same time.
Personalizing Your Content Marketing Strategy
The key to success is to find the types of marketing content that will best suit your audience’s needs. Look at competitors, review websites and social media postings, then craft a publishing schedule that speaks to your customers.
While the above content marketing strategies work in many industries, there are always unique adjustments you need to make to fit your business needs. Nevertheless, dialing in the ideal marketing campaign for your company is a valuable way to build your business by connecting with more potential customers.
For more information about your personal marketing campaign, talk to our experienced team at ARYU Advertising. We provide the boutique solutions you need to design a great content marketing strategy. Contact us for a chat about how you can build your business.