Conversion Rate Optimization
ARYU knows CRO. Being in the field for over 15 years, ARYU has evolved with digital marketing and can pass that knowledge to you. With hundreds of websites and landing pages under its belt, ARYU’s formula for conversion rate optimization couples marketing know-how along with advancements in machine learning to take the guesswork out of optimizing a site.
CRO goes beyond just optimizing for mobile and page speed, and for an optimal advertising campaign that responds to your audience’s needs, CRO needs to be viewed as a necessary insurance to all digital ad spends.
A DEEPER LOOK INTO ARYU’S PROCESS
1. Site Audits
Starting off with a site audit serves two purposes. The first is to build a foundation that better converts visitors and tracks key metrics in the process. The second is to boost the technical quality of the site to not only increase ad Quality Scores but also increase organic traffic.
2. Analytics Audit
This goes beyond making sure that Search Console is linked to your Google Analytics account. Goals are properly defined, tracking is correctly implemented, certain referrals are excluded, and consistency with data structure are just a few of the many items in ARYU’s checklist.
Being specialized and catering to only a handful of industries is the difference between a targeted approach and a “spray and pray” approach. Beyond just changing the messaging, ARYU focuses on strategies that lead to net-positive changes on conversions.
How do you test if your CRO is actually benefiting you? Ask your sales team. A lot of times, marketing professionals get too caught up in the numbers when it can be as simple as asking the department your campaign was designed to help. Closing the gap between a marketing qualified lead into a sales qualified lead is the only result that matters.
Most businesses will invest in fine-tuning their campaigns but stop once they reach “cruising altitude.” Then the focus turns to allocating more money into ad spend. Market forces are constantly changing, and more money doesn’t necessarily translate into more quality leads. CRO is a campaign-long process.
Mobile internet usage is greater than desktop use, there is no surprise there. However, businesses continue to optimize for desktop and neglect mobile browsing. To make matters worse, many design agencies prioritize desktop over mobile when it comes to their workflows.
Some CRO strategies ARYU employs for mobile sites includes:
- Minimalist approach when it comes to images for faster load speed
- Utilize bullet points to improve readability
- Implement mobile-friendly CTAs such as “call,” “directions,” or “add reminder”
- Scale for both portrait and landscape mode to add to the UX
- Make content succinct, but use options such as a search feature or “read more” to give users control
Optimizing desktop conversion rate is a simpler task than mobile optimizing primarily for two reasons.
First, mobile devices have many more screen sizes across phones and tablets than desktop screens. Second, desktop users browse with less intent so optimizing is not as involved as mobile.
Regardless, desktop CRO is paramount to campaign success.
Some CRO strategies ARYU employs for mobile/desktop sites includes:
- Optimizing high-performing blog posts to further serve marketing-qualified leads
- A/B testing banner ads to further improve retargeting campaign performance
- Utilizing heat maps to follow visitors on their journey through your site and understand their behavior
- Optimizing not only for different operating systems but also for different browsers and older browser versions
- Understanding User Flow to see where visitor traffic is being acquired and where they’re being led to next